Sunday, March 4, 2007

An Oscar Quickie

The most lethal strain of necrotizing fashionitis:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Please explain to me the contagious creeping-vine-jewelry-accessory that seemed to have infected every starlet this Oscar season.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(and don't even get me started on the pink hair)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Though perhaps this has something to do with it:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And finally, I would just like to express my inexplicable, unquenchable adoration for Reese Witherspoon:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She looks so gooooddd! I love it all -- the bangs, the breezy presence, the frilly dress, the slight dash of edginess achieved through the dark colors + relaxed execution. Hee! I'm even willing to overlook the large manacle trying to eat her wrist.

No comments: