Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just one of those days...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was warm but refreshingly breezy. Just one of those hopeful, pleasant days where everyone is in their kicky urban summer wear, sipping macchiatos with the sun in their eyes. Without explanation, the power went out for an entire block, liberating a storeful of Coffee Bean employees towards an afternoon of irresponsibility as well as a storeful of chocolate samples towards my eager embrace (they would have melted anyway!). And as I strolled about, overcaffeinated (Starbucks) and overdosed on dark-chocolate-with-caramel, I felt surprisingly great because I love this city, I love this state, and I never knew how good I had it until I left. So it's decision time again four years later, and though I know in the future I will want to bitchslap myself for saying this, I hope I make the right one for me.

No comments: