Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Life of a Rich Man's Wife

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Since last semester's anticlimactic end, many people have asked me what exactly is it that I do everyday aside from writing that deadly behemoth of an honors essay.

"Isn't it boring??"
"Don't you miss school?"

And perhaps it is a sign of my flailing youth or my intrinsic geriatric inclinations, but I actually quite enjoy my life of leisure and often fear if I can ever get back into book-learning-mode. Or interacting-with-people-without-being-supremely-irritated mode. Har. But back to point. Here is what I do everyday:
  • blog writing
  • blog reading
  • exercising
  • food making (and food eating)
  • netflixing
  • reading books with no pictures
  • taking pictures of not-myself
  • restaurant sampling
  • LSD-reading (bad, bad habit)
  • loehmann's + loehmann's-esque places (since I now hate going to the middle school zoo that is Valley Fair or the continuous AzN party that is Santana Row)
  • movie watching
  • trying v. v. hard to resist caffeine
  • wine sampling
  • occaisional tourist-y things
  • trying new music via ruckus

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, this would make me extremely content. Rich wife, perhaps? Not a stretch, I suppose.

(jk, lah)

Rule 12 (f) said...

hey there's nothing wrong w. LSD reading....

... esp now that you're into school. =)

Tony Digs said...

Your blog is very interesting Tracy. Keep it up.

Way to keep yourself busy :) Makes like interesting and exciting.