Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Life,

So we meet again, after many months of absence. I had missed you whilst necessarily cut off from society in my hovel of an apartment and often dreamed of the day when we would be reunited. Apparently that time is now and apparently, I AM NOT READY.

I still go through all my days thinking I should be studying, should be watching lectures, should be preparing for something. But persnaps it is merely my subconscious telling me that I am not ready for REAL LIFE to begin. Because it is beginning and soon. In two months I will (finally) have a real job in a different city in a different country in a different continent in a motherfucking totally different cellular network. Yup SHIT GETTING REAL all up in huuuurrrr.

Anyway. I must ~reorganize~ thoughts, life, etc. etc. and will begin by actually writing down these thoughts like its SRS BSNS. In a way, I am finally getting what I want after 7 years of turmoil and awkwardness. Though I am still a clueless 16-year-old on the inside, the world seems to want me to finally get over myself and get my ish together. So here's to us, LIFE.


xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

Alvin said...

wow. you're actually updating this blog with REAL thoughts and REAL emotions. i'm glad you will be joining the wonderful world of the "working class" as it is an exciting one...but you already know this from all my complaining.

also..thanks for the bday wishes. "late 20s" sucks.